Home Who we are
The International School of Gdansk (ISG) was established by the Gdansk Education Foundation (GFO) in 2010. Since 1989, the Foundation has been successfully managing a number of schools around Tri-City, including the Gdańskie Szkoły Autonomiczne, Sopockie Szkoły Autonomiczne, etc. All the schools managed by GFO are recognized for their high level of education, autonomic approach to teaching process and harmonious development of its students. The main idea behind creating the International School of Gdansk was to introduce the core values and teaching principles of the GFO schools within an international environment.
The International School of Gdansk is an international school where as many as 45% of students are foreigners. The remaining 55 % are children of Polish origin, including returning immigrants who had their first contact with the Polish education system at our facility in Gdansk.
Our School consists of three teaching units. These are: International Preschool of Gdansk, attended by children aged 2.5 to 5/6 years old; Elementary International School of Gdansk, where we welcome students from the 6/7 to 13/14 years old age range; and High International School of Gdansk, in which 14/15 to 18/19 year-olds study and prepare to take their final exams. Starting this year Our School is providing homeschool education to the HISG students.