- Recognising the subjectivity and individuality of each person.
- Treating everyone with kindness and empathy.
- Tolerance and openness to diversity.
- Relationships based on dialogue and mutual understanding.
- A duty of care for the words spoken, the actions taken and the common good and the environment.
- The awareness that when we make mistakes, they must be corrected.
- A value at both personal and team level.
- Being able to make your own choices.
- Shaping one's own development path.
- Freedom of thought and self-expression.
- Proactivity and readiness to act.
- Being convinced that what we do and how we do it matters.
- Seeking out areas for improvement and development.